Cook competes nationally
By Glenn Sattell
The Woodlands freshman diver Kassidy Cook earned second- and third-place finishes at the USA Diving Winter National Championships, held Feb. 4-8 in Columbus, Ohio.
Competing against Olympic divers, Cook earned bronze in the one-meter springboard, 10 points behind Olympic diver Kelci Bryant. Cook also teamed with Cassidy Krug to finish second behind a team of Olympians in the synchronized three-meter springboard.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG