Giving Goes Glam fashion show and luncheon set for April 5
The Woodlands Development Co.'s Giving Goes Glam fashion show and luncheon is set for Friday, April 5.
The event will start at 11 a.m. at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center, 1601 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands.
According to a The Woodlands Development Company release, "The Woodlands Mall and Market Street will be the $25,000 presenting sponsor for the event. The fashion show will raise funds to support the community services provided by Interfaith and the Junior League of North Harris South Montgomery Counties."
The Woodlands Development Co. is located at 24 Waterway Ave., Suite 1100, The Woodlands.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG