The Woodlands Board of Directors to meet Jan. 23
The The Woodlands Board of Directors will meet at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 23.
According to the published agenda, the following new business is scheduled for discussion:
1. Receive, consider and act upon the financial report
2. Receive, consider and act upon the annual review of The Woodlands Township's investment Policy, including any revisions and adoption of a Resolution Adopting Investment Policies and Guidelines for The Woodlands Township
3. Receive, consider and act upon approval for The Woodlands Township to apply for a participating membership in the National Joint Powers Alliance
4. Receive, consider and act upon authorization of an investment in a certificate of deposit with a two~year maturity
5. Recess the regular meeting of the board of directors
6. Convene and conduct a public hearing on a proposed amendment to Park Order 020-09 regarding fees and charges for recreation facilities, pools, programs and services
7. Reconvene the regular meeting of the board of directors
8. Receive, consider and act upon adopting an amendment to Park Order 019-09 regarding a policy concerning the placement of American Flags at park entrances
9. Receive, consider and act upon a recommendation by the Ad Hoc Transportation Committee concerning changes to board policy for committees in regards to the Texas Open Meetings Act
10. Recess to executive session to discuss matters relating to real property pursuant to §551.072 Texas Government Code; deliberation of economic development negotiations pursuant to §551.087_. Texas Government Code; discuss personnel matters pursuant to §551.07«¢i. Texas Government Code; and to consult with The Woodlands Township's attornev pursuant to §551.071 Texas Government Code
The meeting will be held in the office of The Woodlands Township, Board Chambers, 2801 Technology Forest Blvd.
For more information, visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov.
Local Advertising by PaperG