Hoopster ready to take college by the horns
A: In high school, there are so many players, and some might not take it as seriously as others. But in college, everyone takes it seriously, and everyone has a passion for it. Everyone just knows so much.
Q: Who inspires you the most?
A: My dad. He played in college, and he always stays on me about getting better.
Q: How have your coaches made you a better player?
A: When I was a freshman, I was 6-foot-2, and I was really skinny, and they just kept working on my moves. I’ve had so many coaches over the years, and they’ve all helped a lot.
Q: What are your goals for your first year in college?
A: It’ll be a lot different than high school, but I’m hoping the players graduating this year will open up a spot. A lot of freshmen don’t get a lot of playing time, but I’m hoping I get a decent amount.
About Kelsey Lang
School: The Woodlands High School
Notable: Signed to play with University of Texas
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG