Magnolia runner completes 3M Half Marathon
Magnolia runner Karyn Perugini completed the 3M Half Marathon on Sunday, Jan. 13 in Austin.
The 46-year-old runner finished in 2:27:16.
Race organizers said 4,998 runners finished the 13.1-mile race, which began and ended at Stonelake Boulevard.
Sammy Cheptoo, of San Antonio, was the men's overall winner with a finishing time of 1:06:05, while Kelly Williamson, of Austin, was the winner in the women's category with a time of 1:16:18.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG