Olympian inspires Woodlands runner
A: I would say Mo Farah. I’ve followed him a lot through his running, and I like to watch his interviews and stuff like that. He’s very humble.
Q: Who inspires you the most?
A: Definitely Coach J. I recently moved here, and he’s very good at keeping me motivated and keeping my eyes on the prize.
Q: What are your goals this season?
A: I would like to qualify for the New Balance Nationals for the 5K. If you run a certain time for the 3,200, they let you run the 5K in the national meet.
Q: When did you first run competitively?
A: In seventh grade, my friends and I who played soccer thought it’d be a good idea to run cross country to stay in shape for soccer. I fell in love with it there.
About Adam Davidson
School: The Woodlands High School
Sport: Cross country, track
Notable: Finished seventh in UIL state meet
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG