The Woodlands grad Cole scores 8 points in Hartford victory over Maine
The Woodlands High School graduate Wes Cole contributed eight points in Hartford's 68-61 home win over conference rival Maine on Wednesday, Jan. 9 at Chase Family Arena in West Hartford, Conn., Hartford's website reported.
The University of Hartford sophomore guard also recorded two rebounds and one assist for the Hawks, who improved to 10-6 on the season and 3-0 in the America East Conference.
Hartford's next game is 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 12 on the road against Stony Brook University.
Cole is a 2011 graduate of The Woodlands High School, where he was first team 14-5A All-District selection as a junior and senior. He was Montgomery County offensive MVP as a senior, and also a Texas Association of Basketball Coaches All-Region and All-State honoree that season, when he scored 1,276 points. The insurance/finance major is from The Woodlands.
For more information, visit www.hartfordhawks.com/boxscore.aspx?path=mbball&id=2556.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG