Running back fondly recalls first big play
A: I would have to say my first touchdown at Pugh Field against Cypress Christian High School. Scoring in front of all the people cheering for the team made it very special.
Q: Who is an athlete whose attributes you try to emulate, and which attributes?
A: Ray Rice, running back for the Baltimore Ravens. I have always admired how tough he is, and even though he isn't the biggest player on the field, he is the one making the big plays.
Q: Do you have any pre-game rituals?
A: I always make sure to look up to the stands and take a minute or two to look at all the people who came to watch and support our team.
Q: What is your fondest high school memory?
A: Starting as a freshman for the Cooper varsity soccer team.
About Luis Canavati
School: The John Cooper School
Sports: Football, soccer
Notable: First-year player whose skills greatly improved during season
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG