College Park grad Myres plays in Schreiner loss
College Park High School graduate AJ Myres contributed three points, but Schreiner University lost 78-60 to conference rival Mississippi College Thursday, Jan. 3, at A.E. Wood Coliseum in Clinton, the Schreiner website reported.
Myres also recorded five rebounds and an assist for the Mountaineers, who are 5-7 on the season and 3-4 in the American Southwest Conference.
Schreiner's next game is 3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 5 at Louisiana College.
Myres, a 5-foot-10 junior at Schreiner University, is a 2010 graduate of College Park High School. He is a native of The Woodlands.
For more information, visit www.athletics.schreiner.edu/.
- Super Mom seminar to be held at George and Cynthia Woods Mitchell Library
- Texas Music Festival Orchestra coming to The Woodlands on June 14
- St. Luke's The Woodlands recognized for cardiac services
- Collection of old flags scheduled for July 4
- Houston Symphony coming to The Woodlands on June 15
Local Advertising by PaperG