John Cooper students support Seabees in Croatia
Sophomores from The John Cooper School have adopted a battalion of U.S. Navy Seabees stationed in Croatia.
According to a press release from the school, "The sophomore class officers at The John Cooper School are sponsoring a drive to support a battalion of Seabees who are currently stationed in Croatia. Seabees are members of the United States Navy construction battalions and this particular battalion has completed two of their three missions; they renovated a kindergarten in the small town of Udbina, Croatia, and participated in a Joint Special Operations exercise called Jackal Stone. The class officers have been collecting treats, snacks and small items to send in several mailings throughout the school year."
The John Cooper School is at One John Cooper Drive, The Woodlands.
For more information about the school, call 281-367-0900 or visit www.johncooper.org.
For more information on the Adopt a Soldier program, visit www.adoptaussoldier.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
Local Advertising by PaperG