Taste of the Town scheduled Jan. 31
The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce has scheduled its Taste of the Town for Thursday, Jan. 31.
The event will run from 4-9 p.m. at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center, 1601 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands.
According to an announcement from The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce, "The premier event of our areas business community."
The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce has more than 1,400 members. The chamber works to create business success and economic growth. It has a 21-member board of directors. The current chamber president in Karen Hoylman.
For more information, call 281-367-5777, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.woodlandschamber.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG