Magnolia West High School hosts TAFE competition
Magnolia West High School recently hosted the Region Six Texas Association of Future Educators Student Organization competition.
According to a press release from Magnolia West High School issued Wednesday, Dec. 5, "The Region Six Competition was hosted by Magnolia West and was attended by 35. TAFE stands for Texas Association of Future Educators and provides high school students an avenue for exploring the teaching profession and competing against other area chapters."
Students competed in storybook creation, lesson planning, fundamentals and keynote speech categories.
Qualifying for the state competition were Margarita Guevera in storybook creation and and Kayla Robinson for lesson plan. The state competition will be held Sunday to Tuesday, Feb. 17 to Feb. 19 in San Antonio.
Magnolia West High School is at 42202 FM 1774, Magnolia.
For more information, call 281-252-2550 or visit www.magnoliaisd.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG