Weekly home sales roundup for Montgomery, week ending Nov. 11
There were 12 home sales in Montgomery for the week ending Sunday, Nov. 11, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 170 Stones Edge Drive. National Residential Services Inc. (nominee) sold the home to Matthew Lundquist and Jenny Lundquist on Friday, Nov. 9. The 2,206-square-foot, three-bedroom, 2 1/2-bath home was built in 1995 and is located in the April Sound subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 170 Stones Edge Drive to National Residential Services Inc. (nominee) and the sale of 209 Promenade East to Jeffrey Heath Deneke and Tara Deneke.
Sales volume was 20 percent higher than the previous week and 40 percent lower than the same week in 2011. Montgomery has averaged 14 sales per week during the last 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG