College Park grad Cooper plays in Hartford loss
The Woodlands College Park High School graduate Evan Cooper scored eight points but his University of Hartford men's basketball team fell 75-59 to Niagara University Wednesday, Dec. 12 at Taps Gallagher Center at Niagara University, the team's website said.
Cooper, a native of the Woodlands, also recorded two rebounds, four assists and two steals for the Hawks, who are 5-5 on the season. Hartford's next game is 8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 15 at Rice University.
Cooper is a freshman guard for University of Hartford. He is a 2012 graduate of College Park High School in The Woodlands where he was named The Courier's All-Montgomery County Player of the Year, and also earned the District 14-5A Most Valuable Player award and was named First Team All-District 14-4A, for scoring 75 points with four rebounds and three steals during his senior year. He is studying international relations.
For more information, visit www.hartfordhawks.com/boxscore.aspx?path=mbball&id=2550.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG