Omega specializes in faith-based trips
Omega Travel and Tours, a full-service travel agency, has been in business for almost 20 years. The team plans group tours, as well as travel plans for individuals, and its specialties include Holy Land tours and other faith-based tour itineraries, mission groups, school groups, choir tours, destination weddings, honeymoons and cruises. Employees pride themselves on being customer service-oriented and detail-oriented.
ADDRESS: 2441 High Timbers, Suite 310, The Woodlands
HOURS: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
OWNER: Beverley Robb
WHAT YOU’LL FIND: A team of travel consultants who are “warm and inviting — smiling faces of people waiting to help with travel needs,” according to Robb.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING: “We believe that travel opens the world to people in a way nothing else can do. It gives people new perspective on their own country, as well as a new understanding of events around the world. It’s such a wonderfully enriching experience in so many ways.” —Beverley Robb, owner
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG