ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Jay Mondick
Q: When did you start playing sports?
A: In fifth grade. This is my third year playing football for Legacy.
Q: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
A: Hopefully, a professional football player.
Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Listening to music, playing sports and working out at my parents’ gym.
Q: Who is an athlete whose attributes you try to emulate?
A: Vernon Davis. Some (of his) attributes are speed, concentration and aggressiveness.
Q: What play stands out to you the most?
A: My 70- to 80-yard touchdown would probably be the one that stands out to me the most.
Q: What was your worst sports injury?
A: I hurt my neck by putting my head down while blocking.
About Jay Mondick
School: Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy
Class: Seventh grade
Sport: Six-man football
Notable: Three-year member of Legacy Prep football team
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG