The Woodlands grad Cole scores 5 points in University of Hartford victory
The Woodlands High School graduate Wes Cole contributed five points in the University of Hartford's 69-59 win against Fairleigh Dickinson University on Dec. 9, according to the University of Hartford's website.
The sophomore guard also recorded two assists for the Hawks, who improved to 5-4 on the season.
University of Hartford's next game is 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 12 on the road against Niagara University.
Cooper is a 2011 graduate of The Woodlands High School where he was named The Courier's All-Montgomery County Player of the Year, and also earned the District 14-5A Most Valuable Player award and was named First Team All-District 14-4A, for scoring 75 points with four rebounds and three steals during his senior year. The international studies major is from Houston.
For more information, visit www.hartfordhawks.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
Local Advertising by PaperG