Autism program offered at Texana Center
Families for Effective Autism Treatment will meet this month at Texana Center in Rosenburg.
According to Families for Effective Autism Treatment of Washington, "Through information sharing, mentoring support and the delivery of evidence-based services, FEAT provides families with hope and guidance to help their children with autism reach their full potential."
The meetings, to be led by Melissa Waters, will be in the auditorium in Human Resources Building G., 4910 Airport Ave. Sessions will be offered from 8:45-11:45 a.m. starting Dec. 12.
To register, contact Ellen Catoe at 281-239-1497 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, go to www.featwa.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG