The Woodlands runner completes American Family Fitness Half Marathon
Sydney Zwicki, 25, of The Woodlands, completed the American Family Fitness Half Marathon in 1:32:58 on Nov. 10 in Richmond.
According to event organizers, a total of 6,870 runners finished the 13.1-mile race.
Mengstu Nebsi, of Ethiopia, was the men's overall winner with a time of 1:03:21, while Hirut Beyene, also of Ethiopia, was the winner in the women's category with 1:14:39.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG