The Woodlands runner completes Boot Run Houston 5K
One athlete from The Woodlands completed the Boot Run Houston 5K on Nov. 25 in Houston.
Nicolas Ortiz, 13, crossed the finish line in 49:18.
The 5K race was held at Houston Oaks Country Club and Family Sports Retreat.
Anthony Lopez was the men's overall winner with a time of 15:46.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG