Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber to host end of the year luncheon
The Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce will host its year-end member and guest luncheon from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 7 at the Waterway Marriott in The Woodlands.
The event will honor outgoing chamber board members and welcome new board members, according to a chamber press release.
Outgoing chamber board members include Rose Garza of Kenny Speight Insurance; Becky Gustamante of Lone Star College; and Miguel Lopez of M&H. New board members to be welcomed include Faisal Amin of Rico's Restaurants; Robert Flores of Memorial Hermann Hospital; Amos McDonald of BBVA Compass Bank; Melissa Rascon of Oman, Berry and Associates; and Roy Villarreal of Villa Realty Group.
The luncheon will feature networking, food, live music and door prizes.
The cost is $35 for chamber members and $40 for guests.
The Waterway Marriott is at 1601 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands.
Registration information is available by calling Celdie Sanabria at 832-326-0221 or visiting www.mchchamber.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG