Conroe ISD school board seats new members
The recently elected Conroe Independent School District board members were sworn into office by the Honorable Judge Lisa Michalk at the trustee's November meeting.
Scott Kidd, Jessica Powell, Datren Williams and incumbent John Husbands took their seats following the oath-administering ceremony, according to a district press release.
At the end of the session, the board was reorganized by a unanimous vote. The new officers include Ray Sanders, president; Husbands, first vice president; Kidd, second vice president; Williams, secretary; Powell, assistant secretary; Mel Brown, immediate past president; and C.J. Haynes, past president.
Newly elected president Sanders adjourned the meeting after the elections.
The Conroe Independent School District is at 3205 W. Davis St., Conroe.
For more information, call 936-709-7751 or visit www.conroeisd.net.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG