New Xfinity store opens in The Woodlands
Comcast opened a new Xfinity store on Saturday, Nov. 10 in The Woodlands.
The new location is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.– 6 p.m.; and Saturday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
"We’re proud to provide our customers with a place where they can experience our Xfinity products and services firsthand and check out the latest technology in an interactive environment," said Doug Guthrie, senior vice president of Comcast’s Houston Region, in a Comcast press release.
The store is at 1501 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands.
For more information, visit www.comcast.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG