College Park grad Cooper plays in Hartford loss
College Park High School graduate Evan Cooper played for the University of Hartford in a 64-51 home loss to conference opponent La Salle Tuesday, Nov. 20, at Chase Arena, West Hartford, according to Hartford's website.
The Hartford freshman guard recorded four assists and three steals as Hartford went to 1-3 on the season.
Hartford's next game is at 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 24 at home against Central Connecticut.
Cooper is a 2012 graduate of College Park High School in The Woodlands, where he was named The Courier's All-Montgomery County Player of the Year. He also earned the District 14-5A Most Valuable Player award and was named First Team All-District 14-4A, for scoring 75 points with four rebounds and three steals during his senior year. The international studies major is from Houston.
For more information, visit www.hartfordhawks.com/boxscore.aspx?path=mbball&id=2544.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG