Weekly sales roundup for The Woodlands, week ending June 14
There were 34 home sales in The Woodlands for the week ending June 14, according to www.Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 15 Abbey Brook Place. Inga Eva Theophil, Inga E. Toups and Inga Eva Toups sold the home to Chase Lambin and Sara Lambin on Thursday, June 14. The 1,520-square-foot, three-bedroom, two-bathroom home was built in 1985 and is located in the Village of Cochran's Crossing neighborhood, in the Village of Cochrans Crossing subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 34 S. Hawthorne Hollow Circle to Robert J. Whitney Jr and Jennifer A. Whitney and the sale of 7 Willow Point Place to Kirby Gremillion.
The Village of Alden Bridge neighborhood had the most sales in the area with 11, followed by Village of Sterling Ridge with nine and Village of Cochrans Crossing with three.
Sales volume was 39.2 percent lower than the previous week and 2.8 percent lower than the same week in 2011. The Woodlands has averaged 36 sales per week during the last 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG