The Woodlands Area Chamber celebrates new members with ribbon cuttings
The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce recently welcomed three new members with ribbon cutting ceremonies.
According to a press release, these members are Chuck Rittenhouse CPA, Kidville and Lone Star Parties.
Chuck Rittenhouse CPA is a firm offering income tax services, audits, business valuations and QuickBook assistance.
Kidville -—The Woodlands is a center offering developmental classes for children up to 6 years old, an indoor playspace, a boutique and birthday parties.
Lone Star Parties is a company offering a variety of children, teen and adult events featuring products such as foam, photo booths, video booths and water slides.
For more information about Chuck Rittenhouse CPA, visit www.rittenhousecpa.com/home.
For more information about Kidville - The Woodlands, visit www.kidville.com/thewoodlands.
For more information about Lone Star Parties, visit www.lonestarparties.com.
For more information about the Chamber, visit www.woodlandschamber.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG