Conroe ISD Board of Trustees recognizes outgoing members
The Conroe Independent School District Board of Trustees recently recognized three of its outgoing members during the board's November meeting.
According to a press release, the meeting honored members Joe Michels, Lynda Sasser and Dr. Ann Snyder.
Michels previously served as the assistant secretary of the board. Sasser was previously the past president of the board. Snyder was previously the second vice president and past president of the board.
For more information about the Conroe ISD Board of Trustees, visit www.conroeisd.net/board.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG