Weekly sales roundup for Magnolia, week ending Oct. 21
There were 26 sales in Magnolia for the week ending Sunday, Oct. 21, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 32635 Green Bend Court. Thomas F. McNulty, Denise Marie Stage and Denise McNulty sold the home to Jack T. Schmid Jr. and Karen L. Schmid on Oct. 21. The 4,279-square-foot, four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath home was built in 2001 and is located in the Lake Windcrest subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 37522 Clubhouse Lane to Michael Ritchie and Jamie Ritchie and the sale of 31011 Meadow Edge Drive to Veterans Affairs.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG