Local wealth adviser inducted into Ameriprise Financial Hall of Fame
Byron Ellis, senior partner and private wealth adviser with Ellis and Ellis, was recently inducted into the Ameriprise Financial Hall of Fame.
Ellis received the award during the 2012 Ameriprise National Conference held in Denver, where he was also recognized with the Circle of Success qualification for high levels in production, customer satisfaction and client support, according to a press release.
Introduced in 1986, the Hall of Fame award recognizes top company advisers in the areas of financial planning, client service and professional commitment. It is considered a lifetime achievement award.
Less than 2 percent of financial advisers earn this distinction, and Ellis was one of 18 to achieve this status in 2011. He joins 164 current Hall of Fame members.
Ellis and Ellis of Ameriprise Financial Services is located at 1450 Lake Robbins Drive, Town Center One building, The Woodlands.
For more information, call 281-367-8658 or visit www.byronwellis.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG