Weekly sales roundup for The Woodlands, week ending Sept. 30
There were 36 sales in The Woodlands for the week ending Sept. 30, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 18 Fazio Way. Marivel Berilgen sold the home to Jason Berilgen on Sunday, Sept. 30. The 10,619-square-foot, six bedroom, 6 1/2 bath home and is located in the The Village of Creekside Park neighborhood, in the Carlton Woods Creekside subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 15 Lagato Place to Cartus Corporation and the sale of 15 Lagato Place to Susan Catt and Michael S. Catt.
The Village of Sterling Ridge neighborhood had the most sales in the area with 15, followed by Village of Indian Springs with eight and Village of Grogans Forest with two.
Sales volume was 71.4 percent higher than the previous week and 14.2 percent lower than the same week in 2011. The Woodlands has averaged 37 sales per week during the last 12 months.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG