The Woodlands Township seeks turf maintenance bids
The Woodlands Township is accepting maintenance services bids for its turf fields.
The project includes maintaining and servicing the township's six all-weather, synthetic turf fields, including Bear Branch Sportsfield and Alden Bridge Sports Park, that total about 544,600 square feet.
The deadline for the bid, published on Friday, Oct. 12, is 1 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26.
For more information, call 281-210-3800 or visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG