St. Lukes The Woodlands Hospital establishes nursing scholarship
St. Luke’s The Woodlands Hospital recently established a nursing scholarship program.
The program is made possible through the collaboration of St. Luke’s The Woodlands Hospital and Sam Houston State University.
Beginning this fall, SHSU will award St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital Nursing Scholarships to SHSU nursing students, with preference to those who are employees or children of hospital employees. The university will select recipients through a competitive process based on GPA and other measures of academic success, according to a hospital press release.
St. Luke’s The Woodlands Hospital is at 17200 St. Luke's Way, The Woodlands.
For more information, call 936-294-2403 or email email@example.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG