Lunch menue for Conroe ISD intermediate schools, Oct. 22-26
The school menu has been announced for Conroe Independent School District intermediate schools for the week of Oct. 22:
Monday, Oct. 22: Chicken poppers and oven-roasted potatoes.
Tuesday, Oct. 23: Whole-grain chicken, corn dogs, steamed broccoli and a fruit plate with cheese sticks.
Wednesday, Oct. 24: Hamburgers on wheat buns and baked potato sticks.
Thursday, Oct. 25: Macaroni and cheese, peas and fiesta salad.
Friday, Oct. 26: Big Daddy cheese pizza and marinara dipping sauce.
Available daily: Carrot sticks (M, W, F), fresh side salad (T, Th), fresh and canned fruit, low-fat white milk, fat-free white milk (M, W, F) and fat-free chocolate milk (T, Th).
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG