Woodlands Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon cuttings for new members
The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce held ribbon-cutting ceremonies for two new members.
The ribbon cutting for the Studemont Group was held on July 20 at 19221 I-45 N. Suite 320, The Woodlands.
The other new member is Outback Steakhouse, located at 18326 IH-45 South, Shenandoah.
For more information on the chamber, visit woodlandschamber.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG