Class sponsored by Alcohol Awareness Associates scheduled in November
A class regarding alcohol awareness is scheduled to take place at LaQuinta Inn The Woodlands North from 3:30-6:45 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 3 and Sunday, Nov. 4.
The class is sponsored by Alcohol Awareness Associates.
This program is designed to implement Texas legislation, which mandates the courts to require young alcohol offenders to complete a state approved alcohol awareness program. This course is also available to any young person who has not received a citation, but who would like to learn more about the dangers of alcohol.
Tickets are not required and the event is free.
LaQuinta Inn The Woodlands North is at 28673 I-45 North, The Woodlands.
For more information, call 281-359-6126, visit alcoholawarenessassociates.com or email AlcoholEd4Minors@aol.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
Local Advertising by PaperG