Art League seeking donations for auction
Art donations are sought by The Woodlands Art League Gallery for an upcoming silent auction fundraiser for the organization.
According to a press release issued by on the Woodlands Art League Gallery, the silent auction is planned for 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20 at its gallery. Proceeds from the auction will go toward The Woodlands Art League's new location. The organization will leave its current location Sunday, Oct. 21.
Art donations should be submitted before Saturday, Oct. 20. The gallery is at 9595 Six Pines, Suite 1200, The Woodlands.
For more information, call 832-454-0007, visit woodlandsartleague.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Woodlands Art League strives to further the cause and interest in visual arts through teaching, programs, demonstrations, exhibitions and community involvement. It was founded in 1981 with a handful of members meeting at Trinity Episcopal Church. The Woodlands Art League has since grown to include more than 400 members. The group works as a charity partner for The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival and also hosts the Paint The Woodlands event.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG