Interfaith of The Woodlands holds Senior Community Games
Interfaith of The Woodlands held its eleventh annual Senior Community Games Sept. 22 at Knox Junior High School.
According to a press release, more than 200 seniors from 16 local senior communities and long-term care facilities participated in various games, including a bean bag toss, bowling, golf hole-in-one, spelling bee, soccer and softball toss.
"The Senior Community Games gives each participant a wonderful opportunity to interact with other seniors and strengthen their minds and spirits," Ann Snyder, president and CEO of Interfaith of The Woodlands, said in the release.
Participants were provided with breakfast, a box lunch and a T-shirt. They were also awarded with a ribbon or medal.
For more information about Interfaith of The Woodlands, call 281-367-1230 or woodlandsinterfaith.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG