The Haunting at Bear Branch Park set for Oct. 13
The Haunting at Bear Branch Park, hosted by The Woodlands Township, takes place from 8-11 p.m. Oct. 13, 19, 20, 26 and 27 at The Woodlands Township Recreation Center in The Woodlands.
The annual event includes the Doomsday Hospital Haunted Trail and the Jack-o-Lantern Jam Family Carnival. The carnival runs from 6:30-9 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20 and 27.
The event is open to the public. Admission is $8 for the haunted trail and $7 for the carnival.
The Woodlands Township Recreation Center is at 5310 Research Forest Drive.
For more information, call 281-210-3950 or check thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG