The Woodlands seeking bids on equipment, materials, services project
The Woodlands township is seeking bids for an equipment, materials and other services project.
The project will involve providing labor and materials to build a concrete pathway from Winter Wheat to the southwest corner of Woodlands Parkway, including but not limited to manufacturing and installing pathway stop signs, crosswalks, ADA-compliant bridges, pathway grates and ramps, a pedestrian crossing, cautionary stencils, clearing and grading.
The bidding will close at 1 p.m. Friday, Sept. 28.
For more information, call 281-210-3800 or visit thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/Bids.aspx?bidID=130.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
Local Advertising by PaperG