South Montgomery County Woodlands Chamber to host 401k seminar
The South Montgomery County Woodlands Chamber of Commerce has scheduled "Myths vs. Truths 401k Fiduciary Plan" for Tuesday, Oct. 23.
The event will run from 2-4 p.m. at the Chamber Boardroom, 1400 Woodloch Forest Drive, Suite 300, The Woodlands.
Admission is $25 for members and $30 for nonmembers.
According to the organization, "The event is an opportunity for business owners and officers to discover which steps are prudent in fulfilling the fiduciary requirements for company sponsored 401k."
For more information, call 281-363-8100 or visit woodlandschamber.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG