St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School's wish list promotes good health for students
The St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School's wish list promotes good health for students, according to Becki Kinch, advancement coordinator at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School.
School nurse Leslie Pavlock uses the audiometer to test the hearing of students. The audiometer was purchased by funds received through the school's annual fund last year. The wish list items have been submitted for this year's school's fund Make Love Your Aim campaign, and can be found on school's web site.
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is at 7901 Bay Branch Drive, in The Woodlands.
For more information, call 281-296-0300 or visit staopcs.org/.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG