Cajun fish fry fundraiser set for Sept. 22
A Cajun fish fry fundraiser, hosted by Children's Books on Wheels and King Solomon's Tree Services, will run from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 22, at Tamina Park in Conroe.
The fundraiser will feature music and an authentic Cajun fish fry with all the trimmings.
Rita Wiltz, executive director of Children's Books on Wheels, a nonprofit agency benefiting families in Montgomery County, will be the host.
"Our agency needs funds for our literacy program that benefits not only the underserved children of our county, but the future of our county," Wiltz said in a press release. "We hope that the community will support us as we support literacy in Montgomery County."
The event is open to people of all ages. Instead of an admission fee, a donation is suggested.
Tamina Park is at 19500 Main St.
For more information, call 281-844-7596, email email@example.com or visit childrensbooksonwheels.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG