Train coming to The Woodlands on Sept. 14
The San Francisco pop-rock bank Train is scheduled for a 7 p.m. concert at the The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion on Friday, Sept. 14.
The opening act will be Mat Kearney.
Tickets range from $20-$65 for the show. All ticket prices go up $5 on the day of show.
California-based Train currently consists of a core trio of Pat Monahan on vocals, Jimmy Stafford on guitar, and Scott Underwood on drums.
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion is located at 2005 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands.
For more information, call 281-363-3300 or woodlandscenter.org/tourarchive.html?n_id=1933.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG