Rosales preparing to be food writer for St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School newspaper
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School seventh-grader Anna Rosales is preparing to be the food writer for the school newspaper.
Rosales recently shared a culinary creation with her classmates to get their feedback in preparation for her column in the Dolphin Chronicle, a quarterly publication at the school. The newspaper is part of the school's tech media class.
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is located at 7901 Bay Branch Drive, in The Woodlands.
For more information, visit staopcs.org.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
Local Advertising by PaperG