Paul Ikard speaks at CREAM luncheon
Paul Ikard, the managing partner of Ikard and Stevenson, was the featured guest speaker at the Commercial Real Estate Association of Montgomery County luncheon, held at Carrabba's in The Woodlands on Aug. 13. According to the press release, Ikard discussed upcoming tax changes, the economic deficits that have been forecasted for the future, and potential problems and solutions. Ikard has served as treasurer for CREAM for more than five years and is a certified public accountant for Ikard and Stevenson. He is also a licensed real estate broker, a deacon at Lakeside Bible Church, a member of The Woodlands Rotary Club and a member of Boy Scouts of America. For more information about Ikard and Stevenson, call 281-362-0123 or visit ikardstevenson.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG