Seven Woodlands runners complete Hottest Half
Seven runners from The Woodlands completed the Hottest Half on Aug. 12 in Dallas.
The runners from The Woodlands were: Angel Rueda, 29, (1:49:48); Jessica Blount, 28, (2:10:07); Tulio Sanchez, 34, (2:22:00); Rosendo Garcia Leal, 64, (2:22:08); Gerardo Guillen, 38, (2:26:06); Mark Palmer, 51, (3:53:28); and Ana Palmer, 48, (3:53:32).
A total of 1,337 runners finished the 13.1-mile half marathon, which started and ended at the Norbuck Park parking lot.
Matthew Peters of Denton was the overall winner of the race with a time of 1:16:38. Virginia Jones of League City was the winner in the women's division, finishing in 1:23:52.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG