Free diabetes workshop at the YMCA
Diabetes 101 and Basic Carbohydrate Counting, a free diabetes workshop, is being offered from 6-7:30 p.m. Thursday Aug. 23 at South Montgomery County YMCA.
This event is an informative workshop for people with diabetes and their caregivers, which will provide updated information on the disease to help attendees live healthier lives.
The workshop is free to attend and will be presented by a certified diabetes educator.
Pre-registration is required. To register, contact Michelle Hill at 281-367-9622 ext. 232 or email her at email@example.com.
Members of the media are also welcome to attend the event and take pictures.
South Montgomery County YMCA is located at 6145 Shadowbend Place, in The Woodlands.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG