Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival to hold special Art Teachers Exhibit
The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival will present the First Invitational Montgomery County Art Teachers Exhibit Saturday, Aug. 18.
The exhibition is titled "Inspiration Farmers: Celebrate Art Teachers - The Cultivators of Greatness" and will feature pieces from 30 Montgomery County area art teachers with students in the 2012 Student Art Scholarship Competition. Some of the teachers have also contributed pieces to the Early Inspiration Gallery at The Woodlands Waterway Art Festival in April.
A cocktail reception will be held from 5-8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18 at for the event. The exhibit will be officially open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 19 at the Woodlands Art League, 9595 Six Pines Drive #1370, at Market Street next to Red Mango.
The Woodlands Waterway Art Festival will also hand out $33,000 in Charity Partner checks at the 5 p.m. reception Saturday.
For more information on events associated with The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival, visit woodlandsartfestival.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
Local Advertising by PaperG