Riva Row Boat House offers stand up paddling activities
Riva Row Boat House offers stand up paddling, including private lessons and paddle fit group outings.
The Boat House, located at 2101 Riva Row, has an Introduction to Stand Up Paddling (SUP) for ages 8 and up. The fee is $50 per person for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Participants will be shown the basic skills needed.
Private lessons can be scheduled with a pro instructor for ages 8 and up. The fee is $65 per hour for one person and $120 per hour for two people.
There is also a class for Core/Yoga Training on Stand Up Paddle Boards. This activity allows you to work core muscles, practice balance and work out with weights and Panga Boards. This class is for ages 18 and up. One lesson is $60 per person or five lessons for $250 per person.
If interested in paddling with a group of five people, there is an hour Paddle Fit Outing on Lake Woodlands. It is for ages 8 and up, with a fee of $150.
To make an appointment, call 281-210-3950.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG