Woodlands insurance agency honored with FEMA award
The Woodlands Financial Group and president and CEO Richard "Gordy" Bunch were named National Agency of the Year by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
The award was presented to the company on Monday, June 25, and is given to insurance agencies to recognize their work with flood insurance and flood programs. The company was one of three recognized by FEMA.
The Woodlands Financial Group is headquartered in The Woodlands and has nearly 3,000 company and affiliated agencies throughout the country.
The company headquarters are located at 1201 Lake Woodlands Drive, The Woodlands.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
Local Advertising by PaperG